Saturday, July 19, 2008

I was reading my first post and it was not so good. To much dribble for my taste and for anyone who may find it.
So I will make it short, I am a retired computer fixer upper. Oh gosh that was a time working in the computer industry. I repaired computer for larger company for there IT departments.
Anyway I am now retired and am living in Virginia with my dear husband.
He is one of the keepers he has been my life saver, I have been through a lot these past few years.
I am finally being able to be back into my life again. There were times my pain was so bad and the doctors could find the reason. I had one doctor throw me out of his office, now that was something.
He said I was just using him for pain medicine. Ya right if I could I would have given him the pain I had.
Well thank goodness my own doctor was an angel he found me a great pain doctor. Although it took him almost a year to do something that worked. It is called a spinal cord stimulator and it works. No more pain the funny part was that the doctor that threw me out of his office, well he was the one who had to do the surgery on my back. Guess that taught him something.
I have to tell you he asked me why It took so long to come back. I just looked at him and then he look it up. He never said a word about it again.
It was one of those dead moments when no one looks at each other. But knows now what it was. Oh well it worked and now I am a happy. I can now sit and knit and enjoy it without pain. I just turn my self on and I am in heaven. Soon to be off some of my pills and that is the best part of this system inside of me.
So off to do more knitting and hope everyone is happy and well.

No comments: